ATSOM is a multi-year exclusive partnership with Sud-Ouest Montreal to operate all 16 courts in 4 parks in Sud-Ouest Montreal.
- The courts are always open to all players of any age, members and non-members alike, when not in use for ATSOM programming and when not covered by the Reservation system
- Are always open to all players of any age
- Members and non-members alike
Parks Roland Proulx and Jacques Viger
- 2 courts in each park
- Excellent condition
- Were renovated in the fall of 2009
- Lighted for evening play
Park de la Verendrye
- 8 courts
- Currently closed for renovation! Everyone will be able to enjoy an amazing, brand new facility in spring 2012!!! All players will be able to benefit from 9 courts (78-foot) including 2 courts lined for 60-foot play and 4 courts of 36 feet in length. The park will be the largest Progressive Tennis Complex on the island of Montreal
Park Saint Jean de Matha
- 4 hard courts in good condition
- Opened as of June 1, 2011 for the season
- City and Church have come to an agreement regarding a dispute dating back to Summer 2010.
- ATSOM and all our members are very pleased the courts are accessible once again!